Wednesday 16 January 2013

Warm wishes

My choice tonight was - do I finish my ironing or do I make some cards?  It wasn't too difficult to decide, so here is one of the cards I made!   This week's Less is More challenge is 'Sports or Exercise' so I used this lovely Marianne Design 'Ice Skating Don' stamp which was a freebie in a magazine before Christmas.


I used Versafine Black Onxy to stamp the image and sentiment onto a white pearlescent card blank and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The image was then coloured with Promarkers.  I'm not sure why I didn't use this stamp on any of my Christmas cards as I think he looks quite cute!

Kath x

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! Super cute image...
LOve it.
Chrissyxx
There's always tomorrow for the ironing lol.

Kathyk said...

There's always the 2013 batch!!! Super care and love the image

Kathyk

Gillian R said...

Super card Kath & fabulous colouring

Rosmarie said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Love the bold colors you've used for this little cute boy.

Rosi x

Sue said...

Kath, That is very apt:) Is it only me, or has the little fella forgotten his trousers?:)

Chrissie said...

What a great stamp!
Superb card and I love that sentiment too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kath said...

Hi Sue - they were supposed to be light brown trousers, but now I've had a look again I know what you mean!
Kath x

Jules said...

Hi Kath

He looks "very cute" indeed!!

I have a feeling he will be on your Christmas cards this year!!

So have you done the ironing now or is that still waiting LOL!!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Viv said...

Really like this image - you've coloured it beautifully! Great card.

Jen Nelson said...

how did i miss this freebie!! perfect for the challenge

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Fiona said...

Lovely image and perfect for this challenge, even better, it was a freebie!
Kath you've won my giveaway, please drop me a line with your address.
x