Sunday 16 September 2012

Lilac and Lace

This week's Winter Wonderland challenge is to use 'Lilac and Lace' and I used a lilac/purple paper from the Making Christmas Cards magazine.


I layered the Merry Christmas paper onto purple mirri card and attached a strip of white lace around the left side.   This panel was then attached to a white Centura pearl card blank.  I used Imperial Purple Versafine ink to stamp the Inkadinkadoo greeting stamp onto white pearlescent card.  I then embossed the image with clear embossing powder.  The image was attached to purple mirri and then to the card front.  To finish, I coloured the stars with a Sakura gold metallic gel pen and attached two purple rhinestones to the top right and two to the bottom left of the card.

Kath x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovel card Kath.

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous lilac and lace so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx