Sunday 12 August 2012

A little bird told me ...

This week's Less is More challenge is a one layer card and must feature either fur or feathers.  I decided to choose feathers.



To make the card I used my Woodware Birdsong stamps.  I used Memento black ink to stamp the branch across the top half of a square card blank - stamping just off the card.  I then stamped two birds - one was stamped to sit on the end of the branch and the other just above the branch.   The sentiment was stamped under the branch to balance the image. I then coloured the image with Promarkers.

Kath x

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kath :-) such a cute image and the sentiment is perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

what a gourgeaus image.

Margreet

Chrissie said...

This is really cute, I must say that I do like to see stamps which are not a complete image, framed or edged so that branches like this one are not 'floating' in mid air. Well done there!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sheila in Cyprus said...

What a stunning card and such a cute image.
Love Sheila x

Viv said...

Great card, lovely stamps too :) Viv xx

Susan said...

Kath....this card is just beautiful! Just love the little red hearts on the birds!

Linda said...

Great card, love the little birds - so sweet! x

Albany said...

This is so simple yet so effect. Like the stamps a lot. Well done :) x

Mandi said...

Super card Kath
Love 'off the egde' stamping!

Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable kath and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby