Monday 21 May 2012

Floral Inchies

I made some floral inchies for a swap - this was to make four inchies with the theme of 'flowers'.


I cut four one inch squares from a scrap of green card.  I then stamped a large flower onto pink rose paper from Raspberry Road Designs - the stamp is from Hobby Art's 'Anna's Collection - Special Wishes' set.  I cut around the edge of the flower and cut it into quarters - these were then attached to each of the green squares.  I then used a Sakura gold metallic gelly roll pen to make dots on the flower stamens.  I attached all four squares to a larger square of white card before sending my swap, so it's ready to be placed onto a card.

Kath x

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Kath

I love what you have done here .. .. such a beautiful look and gorgeous colour combo.

Brilliant idea with the gold pen.

Love Jules xx

Kim x said...

Hi Kath, brilliant idea. By the way in answer to your question the leaf stamp is from STAMPENDOUS » SUMMER LEAVES - CLEAR SET » SSC023.
I love it as you can see!!
hugs Kimx