Sunday 29 January 2012

'So Special' Birthday Card

I made this card for my niece - a very special person!


To make the card I cut a square of purple card slightly smaller than my card blank and attached a piece of Country Diary flower paper to the purple card - I don't know the make but they were a magazine freebie.   I cut a strip of cream card and used the heart cartridge with my Crafty Edger to decorate the edge and attached this to the left of the flower paper.   I wrapped a purple organza ribbon around the cream card and tied a knot.   This was then attached to my card blank.   I used a 'So Special' chipboard on the bottom right of the card and decorated it with two small lilac pearls.

Kath x

1 comment:

Victoria Smith said...

Another gorgeous creation Kath - you have a lovely eye for detail

xx Vicki xx