Tuesday 3 January 2012

Birds and Flowers Anniversary Card

I made this card for my in-laws wedding anniversary.


I die cut a circle from Kate Knight patterned paper (a magazine freebie) and attached it to a pink die cut scalloped circle.   The remaining patterned paper was glued to a piece of pink card.   I attached the die cut circle to the main card, ensuring the pattern matched.   I tied a pink spotty ribbon around the card and then attached it to the front of a square white card blank.   I finished the card with small pink pearls to the top left and bottom right of the card.

Kath x

2 comments:

judiths crafts said...

Yet again a lovely card, like the idea of the pearls in the top left hand corner.

Have you put any of them in for your course?

Judith x

Kath said...

Hi Judith
Thank you for your lovely comment. I am just starting to work on the projects for the first Unit of the course and will post these soon!
Kath x